AR Industries participates in association with its customers in the development of the new wheels by reconciling the design, the optimization of the weight, the mechanical holding and the feasibility in foundry.
AR Industries makes its aluminium wheels on its plant in Diors in France where he improve his know-how during the years.
The control quality is made meticulously and various tests are made in laboratories.
For its conception, AR Industries use tools by leaving from CAD data customers. It participates in the development of the new wheels and conceives the equipments which it needs to make them.
Tools of mechanical calculation are used to make sure of the actual viability of every aspect of the wheel. The UNIGRAPHICS software is used.
Use of NX Siemens PLM software at Ari for the sizing of wheel rims:
- Meshing of wheels and their components.
- Modelling of wheels in their environment, definition of the conditions in the limits and the loads.
- Prediction of the risks of fissuring parts during the tries fatigue and shock.
- Post-treatment of the results
- Analysis of the dynamic properties of parts
MOLD CONCEPTION AND SIMULATION
Use of MAGMASOFT at ARi:
· Sizing of wheels, study of their feasibility foundry
· Sizing and optimization of molds
· Predict the risks of fissuring of equipments
· Establishment of the maps of regulation
· Help to the development of molds in the serial starting up
· Improvement process of foundry
· technical Support
· Staff training
AR Industries uses tools intended for the programming of the manufacturing with MISSLER software.
We produce finished wheels ready of rising on cars from ingots of aluminum. They are molded, manufactured, painted and checked in every stage of the process in our factory.
Aluminium ingots are made with a selected alloy in order to respect the specifications of the car manufacturers.
The technology of low pressure die casting (LPDC) is a process of obtaining aluminium parts from ingots melted in a temperature equivalent to 700 °C.
The molten metal is poured into a mold to obtain the wished design.
Then, the aluminium wheel passes on the machining which gives it its definitive shape.
Thank to a diamond point, placed on a tool, aluminium wheels are sometimes diamond.
The aluminium wheel crosses the painting line. Several layers of products are then applied: the primer, the paint, the varnish, which gives to the wheel its definitive tint and also the necessary protection against the corrosion.
AR Industries has laboratories of metal industry, metrology and control of corrosion resistance to characterize and develop its processes and its products. The following tests are made :
- Mechanical characteristics: breaking load / Limit elastic / Extension
- Composition Chemical: analysis of the metal
- Micrography / Macrography
To make sure of the good mechanical resistance of aluminium wheels, tests of performance, holding in fatigue and shock resistance are realized. The following tests are made :
- Radioscopy: X-ray
- Try functional mechanics: bench tests shocks / Bench tests fatigue
- Adhesion paint : chemical Agent / Grid
- Corrosion paint : test Cast 10 days and 3 days (PH copper-salt) / salt Draft (PH salt) / cyclic Corrosion - Back form (warm water)
- Colour paint : visual comparative degree in a cabin light